Sunday, January 18, 2009

New York, New York


Hey Family :) WOW so i'm finally graduating. The official graduation date is May 30th. Right now I'm getting ready for SATs and I'm probably going to Butte. So, what after Butte?

I have been thinking about 'the rest of my life' and I really love design, so I think I will pursue being a magazine editor. It would give me the opportunity to be creative yet not too 'artsy.' I like layouts more than actual art. The best place to go to do this, will probably be New York. So, the chicken isn't cookin' yet, but I might go to New York.

I think I would really love it there...
Here's more info on Magazine Editors:
Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY JU!!
Yeah a new post! New York hey?? I am "Jenna Rink" big time magazine editor!!...(put your name in the "") Remember 13 going on 30? You would be really good at that Julia! You are SO creative and so good at slideshows, computers,etc. Don't worry if you don't figure it out right away. You have plenty of time to find out what you really love. Speaking of love, I love you so much Julia! Good luck on the SAT's! :)

sarah jones said...

Ha Chloe's post was funny. That sounds exciting Ju Ju, about the magazine editor stuff. This might be a little weird, but if you are ever famous one day and go to the academy awards or some movie premier could you please take me. Thanks. I know you can be anything you set your mind to. Good luck with the SAT's.